Apply for Your Degree
Ready to get your associate degree from PCC? The first step is to have your requirements checked by a counselor to confirm that you qualify for your degree. Apply for your degree in Express Phone Counseling OR in a Phone/Video Counseling Appointment!
How to Apply for an Associate Degree
Apply for your degree after you register for your final classes. The deadlines to apply each term are listed below:
- Spring 2020: First deadline - April 30th
- Spring 2020: Second deadline - June 12th*
- Summer 2020: August 13th
Fall 2020- TBD
- Have never attended another college/university.
- Have attended another college/university & have already submitted all official transcripts to Admission.
- Currently attend another college/university & intend to submit this official transcript to Admission as soon as all final grade(s) are posted.
** Please be advised that Admissions cannot award your degree until all official transcripts are received. How to Provide Transcripts to PCC.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the June 2020 commencement has been postponed.
Students completing a degree in Summer 2019, Fall 2019, and Spring 2020 will be eligible to participate in a June 2021 ceremony.
Postponement of the ceremony will not impact the awarding of your degree.
For more information, visit Commencement.
If you have non-PCC credits, you may request for a degree check or degree petition with a counselor in a Phone/Video Counseling Appointment.
Please have your unofficial transcripts ready as an electronic copy for your appointment (when printing from your college student portal, change your printer to PDF to save as an electronic copy or scan your unofficial transcripts as a PDF).
Please connect with counselors in your special program for assistance with a degree check or degree petition.
- Academic Success & College Empowerment Network Design ASCEND
- Community Overcoming Recidivism through Education (CORE)
- Disabled Student Programs & Services (DSP&S)
- EOP&S,CARE, NextUp & FOSTER YOUTH PROGRAMS
- Honors Program
- International Students (F-1)
- Program for Academic Support Services (PASS)
- First Year Experience
- Puente Project