Back to Success Counseling
Back to Success Counseling is for students who are currently on Academic or Progress probation.
Stage 1 Academic or Progress Probation
- Complete Back to Success (B2S) online, you can find this in your Canvas portal. B2S is a session/workshop for students who are on stage 1 probation.The goals of B2S are to connect you with a counselor and to give you the knowledge and tools necessary to get you back to Good Standing as soon as possible. We believe in you and know you can do this! We are here to help you every step of the way.
- If you are part of a program, please connect with your program counselor (for example, EOPS, Veterans, International) as they have their own B2S workshop.
- Reapply to PCC if it has been more than one semester since you have taken a class at PCC
- To be readmitted to the college, you must complete a Reinstatement Petition.
- Please book a 45 minute appointment with a counselor to discuss support services, complete the reinstatement petition and develop an educational and success plan.
- If you are part of a program, please connect with your program counselor.