Whether you're planning to transfer to a four-year university or looking to enter the workforce, we have a transfer major, degree or certificate to get you there.

Associate Degree for Transfer Earning an AA-T or AS-T degree at PCC guarantees you admission to the California State University (CSU) system with junior standing and prepares you to complete a bachelor degree in a similar major at a CSU campus.

View All AA-T and AS-T Majors 

Associate in Arts Degree The Associate in Arts degree (AA degree) is a general studies degree. It can stand alone, giving you the skills to enter the workforce. Or, it can be the first steps towards earning a bachelor degree at a four-year university.

At PCC, you are able to choose from a variety of majors or areas of emphasis to earn your degree in.

View All AA Degree Areas of Emphasis    

Associate in Science Degree An AS Degree prepares you with the unique skills needed to enter a specialized career field. You may also choose to continue your studies and earn a Bachelor degree in a science-related field.

View AS Degree Requirements

Certificate Programs (Career & Technical Education)

Certificates of AchievementOur Certificates of Achievement give you the knowledge and training you need to enter a specialized career or enhance your skills for advancement in your job. Coursework completed while earning a Certificate may also be applied to an Associate Degree to further increase your employability.

View Certificates of Achievement 

Occupational Skills CertificatesEarning an Occupational Skills Certificate develops your job skills in a special area of occupational education in a short period of time. Successful completion may certify that you are prepared with job entry skills leading to a full Certificate of Achievement program, or skills to upgrade or advance in an existing career.

View Occupational Skills Certificates