Provide Transcripts to PCC
Who Needs to Provide Transcripts to PCC?
1. Recent High School Graduates.
If you graduated from high school within the past year, or if you think any of your high school courses may help our counselors guide you to the courses appropriate for you, you must have your high school send your transcript to this college.
2. Students Who Have Completed Classes at Another College
How to Provide Your Transcripts to PCC
If you meet the above descriptions, then it is your responsibility to request the transcripts from the schools you have attended and ask that they be sent directly to the PCC Admissions & Records office. All transcripts from other schools must be official.
You can have transcripts sent in one of the following three ways:
1. By Mail
Ask your school to mail an official transcript to us at:
Pasadena City College
Admissions & Records Office L-113
1570 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena CA 91106-2003
2. Electronically (PDF Only)
An official transcript can be emailed in the following ways:
- Emailed from the third party vendor, Credentials Inc., Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse
- Emailed from a school or 3rd party vendor not listed above to email@example.com
- Note that an emailed transcript from you, the student, will not be accepted
3. Hand Delivered in a Sealed Unopened Envelope
You can hand deliver an official copy of your transcript(s) from other schools. The transcript must be in a sealed, unopened envelope and delivered to the Admissions & Records Office, in L-113.
Using Your Transcripts to Clear a Prerequisite
If you need to clear a prerequisite for a class and you have taken the prerequisite at another school, you cannot clear the prerequisite just by submitting your transcripts to the Admissions & Records Office (L-113). You must also submit the required documentation to the Prerequisite Clearance Office.Go to the Prerequisite Office!