PCC is giving second-tier priority registration status to all students who need three or less courses to complete an Associate degree (AA/AS, AA-T/AS-T)!
How to Qualify
You qualify if you meet the following criteria:
- Will register for your final classes needed to complete your degree(s) in the upcoming term.
- Completed 45 to 99 units (courses numbered 1-399) at PCC.
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA (courses numbered 1-399) at PCC.
- Have not received PCC Complete priority registration in a previous term.
Note: If your current registration date is earlier than the PCC Complete registration date, we will not change your date and will still review your progress towards your degree.
When to Apply
Please submit your request early. Submissions received towards the end of the deadline will have a delay or may not be processed due to time constraints. You may apply during the following periods to receive an earlier registration date for the terms listed:
- Fall: May 1 - June 10
- Winter*: September 15 - October 15
- Spring: September 15 - November 15
- Summer: March 1 - April 1
Note: PCC grants degrees in Summer, Fall, and Spring terms. Winter requests will be processed for Winter registration priority with a Spring degree date.
How to Apply
- Log into PCC Connect
- Use the "Raise My Hand" option
- Select I am Ready to Graduate (PCC Complete or Graduation)!
- Let us know:
- Which degree(s) you are completing
- List the last classes needed to complete
- Provide your phone number
Watch this video to learn how to use the Raise My Hand feature:
After you raise your hand to complete, you will be contacted by a member of our completion team with next steps and outcomes.
Processing time is about 2-4 weeks. As long as the request is submitted during the application period, your request will be reviewed.
Thank you for your patience.
How to View Your New Registration Date
If your results indicate that you qualify for priority registration, go to LancerPoint one week before registration begins to lookup your new registration day and time.
Once your PCC Complete date is granted, there is no reversal of this one-time only priority.
Still have questions about PCC Complete? Ask a counselor using our email counseling form.