Video/Phone Counseling Appointments
Our counselors are here to answer your questions and help you plan for academic success.
Make An Appointment
General Counseling Appointments for Current PCC Students
Phone and video academic counseling appointments are available to current PCC students. When booking an appointment, you can see appointments 14 days in advance. New appointments are released every day at midnight.
If you are part of a special program, we recommend you connect with your program counselor for an appointment.
- To sign-up for a counseling appointment, please use your PCC/Lancer ID# and your birthdate (MMDDYYYY).
if you are an F1 International Student, please use our International Counseling Services.
Health Science Majors
If you are a Health Science major (Nursing, Anesthesia Technology, Radiologic Technology, Dental Hygiene, Dental Assisting, Restorative Dental Technology, and Medical Assisting), you may make a Health Science Phone or Video Counseling Appointment.
New to PCC
If you are new to PCC, you please see our New Student Counseling options.
Prepare For Your Appointment
- Phone Appointments:
- A counselor will call you at the phone number you have listed in LancerPoint.
- Calls may appear as "No Caller ID" or from a 626 number.
- Video Appointments:
- You will be sent an email with a link to enter a Virtual Lobby in Cranium Cafe (through Canvas). Once you are in the lobby, your counselor will invite you to a 1-1 counseling session at the time of your appointment.
- Requires access to Canvas. If you do not have access to Canvas, please select the phone appointment option.
- Virtual/video works best using Google Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- What to Bring
- If you have credits from another college, please have your complete unofficial transcripts ready as an electronic copy (When printing from your college student portal, change your printer to PDF to save as an electronic copy or scan your unofficial transcripts as a PDF).
- Cancel Your Appointment
- Cannot attend your meeting? Please cancel your appointment by logging back in.
Alternative Counseling Services
Have a quick question or specific requests? You may also consider using our online services if you do not need an immediate response: