The Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSP&S) is designed to enable students with documented disabilities to get access to all of the College’s programs and activities for which they qualify.
A variety of programs and services are available which afford eligible students with disabilities the opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of the college programs and activities through appropriate and reasonable accommodations.
- Finals week: December 10-16, 2018
- Registration Begins: November 1, 2018
- Classes Start: January 7, 2019
- Finals Week: February 11-14, 2019 (see instructor for day and time)
- Registration Begins: December 3, 2018
- Classes Start: February 19, 2019
- Finals Week: June 11-17, 2019
Please verify your registration date on Lancerpoint and contact your Teacher-Specialist or the office if your date is later than this!