The following courses must be completed prior to applying for admission to the program. Selection is based on these requirements.
The following are required to apply for the LVN program.
- Psychology 024- Lifespan (birth to death)
- Valid California Nursing Assistant (CNA) license
- Nutrition 11 - Human Nutrition
- Physiology 1A and Anatomy 25
- Pre algebra courses: Math 401A and Math 401B or Math 402 or higher level courses in algebra
- PCC Assessment Test score showing placement eligibility into English 1A
Students who want to continue their nursing education and enter the Career Ladder LVN to RN program must meet all the prerequisite courses required for the Career Ladder LVN to RN program and have a valid California LVN license. You must complete the Career Ladder LVN to RN application.
During the Program
- Nursing 108
- Nursing 123A
- Nursing 125
- Nursing 125L
- Nursing 125S
- Nursing 108B
- Nursing 123B
- Nursing 126
- Nursing 126L
- Nursing 126S
- Nursing 127