The following courses must be completed prior to applying for admission to the program. Selection is based on these requirements.
The following are required to apply for the LVN program.
- Psychology 024- Lifespan (birth to death)
- Valid California Nursing Assistant (CNA) license
- Nutrition 11 - Human Nutrition
- Physiology 1A and Anatomy 25
- Math courses: Math 125 or Math 130 or Math 150
- PCC Assessment Test score showing placement eligibility into English 1A
Students who want to continue their nursing education and enter the Career Ladder LVN to RN program must meet all the prerequisite courses required for the Career Ladder LVN to RN program and have a valid California LVN license. You must complete the Career Ladder LVN to RN application.
During the Program
- Nursing 108A
- Nursing 122
- Nursing 125
- Nursing 125L
- Nursing 108B
- Nursing 126
- Nursing 126L
- Nursing 124
- Nursing 127