Our Single Term Counseling Request can be used to get your Placement (required for enrollment in math and/or English classes), clear prerequisites required for specific courses, and get your Abbreviated Student Education Plan. Before you submit the request, make sure you:

    • Have an electronic copy of your unofficial university transcript (or high school) to attach to your request 
    • Know which class(es) you wish to take (Example: ECON 1A)
    • After submitting your request, a counselor will email you at your PCC email within 4-7 business days (may take longer during peak times).

    Submit Single Term Counseling Request

    What's Next

    Your Next Steps

    It's almost time to sign up for classes. Your next step is to check your registration date and add classes on your assigned day & time.

    Step 5: Register  
    Have questions?