How To Look Up Transfer Major Requirements for The UCs or CSUs

  1. Go to 
          A. Select "Pasadena City College"
          B. Select your desired CSU or UC
          C. Click on "View Agreements"

  2. Select your desired major.
  3. After selecting major, select how you would like to view the agreement.

  4. The following will open in a new window or tab. Notice on the left it lists the university’s classes, on the right is PCC’s equivalent classes. Remember to read the details of the major carefully and go to any links for additional information.