Services Available to You
As a currently enrolled EOP&S student, you will be able to receive the following services and support:
The EOP&S office offers comprehensive academic counseling to assist you in your student and personal development. Our counselors can help you with:
- Educational goal and planning, including transfer plan, degrees and certificates (AA/AS/etc.)
- College Success Strategies
- Referral to on-campus and off-campus resources
- Academic advisement and help with pre-requisite clearance, course sequence info, academic holds, and more.
- Completing your graduation petitions
- Counseling Appointments
All counseling and advisement appointments will occur by phone or online.
To request an EOPS appointment you may:
- Access the CANVAS EOPS Resource Page to schedule a virtual EOPS appointment by phone or online.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (626) 585-7439. Please indicate your PCC ID#, full name, phone number and availability.
Group counseling is facilitated by an EOPS Counselor or Success Coach. Each semester we offer various group counseling topics, such as:
- Financial Aid and CA Dream Act
- Career Exploration
- Transfer Success
- Time Management
To access group counseling, please go to your CANVAS EOP&S Resource Page and sign-up online.
Priority registration allows you to enroll early and helps make sure that you get the classes you need. Your priority registration is automatically applied to your LancerPoint account.
All EOP&S students have access to additional tutoring time at all Tutoring Spaces on campus.
We offer a variety of resources to help you find and apply for scholarships. Each semester, we hold several workshops that go over how to use PCC's scholarship online system, Academics Works, as well as other off-campus resources. Additionally, our counselors will help you with your letters of recommendation and provide you with scholarship referrals.
During the Fall/Spring/Summer term, eligible EOP&S students may choose to receive a free bus pass or a PCC parking permit, limited availability. To receive these, contact our office BEFORE you apply for your permit or pass.
Book vouchers are reserved for eligible EOP&S students who are currently fulfilling their EOP&S Commitment. These funds will go towards paying for your required textbooks for enrolled classes. Before you buy your textbooks, call or email our office for instructions on how to receive and redeem your book voucher.
Cap & Gown Assistance
Ready to graduate? We offer some financial help towards buying your cap and gown. Visit our office to learn more.