EOP&S is a program created to support students who are economically disadvantaged and have lacked access to educational opportunities.
You are eligible for EOP&S if you:
- Are a resident of California or qualify for the AB540 exemption waiver
- Qualify and receive the California College Promise Grant (formally known as the BOGW)
- Are educationally disadvantaged (in one or more areas listed below):
- Not recommended to enroll in degree applicable English or Math classes
- Does not have a high school diploma or GED
- High School G.P.A. below 2.5
- Previously enrolled in remedial English or Math classes
- Be a current or former foster youth
- Be a first-generation college student
- Be a non-native English speaker
- Be enrolled in 12.0 units at the time of acceptance.
- Must not have completed more than 45 units of degree applicable coursework from all colleges/universities attended. Effective Spring 2021, a waiver of the 45 degree applicable unit requirement may be available for students identified in Pasadena City College's Student Equity Plan as disproportionality impacted (DI).
Ready to get started?
Apply to EOP&S and start receiving services!