EOP&S is a program created to support students who are economically disadvantaged
and have lacked access to educational opportunities.
You are eligible for EOP&S if you:
- Are a resident of California or AB540
- Qualify for a Board of Governors Waiver (BOGW)
- Are educationally disadvantaged (in one or more areas listed below):
- Not recommended to enroll in degree applicable English or Math classes,
- Does not have a high school diploma or GED,
- High School G.P.A. below 2.5
- Previously enrolled in remedial English or Math classes
- Be enrolled full-time (12 units)
- Must not have completed more than 45 units of degree applicable credit coursework
in any combination of postsecondary higher education institutions
Ready to get started?
Apply to EOP&S and start receiving services!