EOP&S is a program created to support students who are economically disadvantaged
and have lacked access to educational opportunities.
You are eligible for EOP&S if you:
- Are a resident of California or qualify for the AB540 exemption waiver
- Qualify and receive the California College Promise Grant (formally known as the BOGW)
- Are educationally disadvantaged (in one or more areas listed below):
- Not recommended to enroll in degree applicable English or Math classes
- Does not have a high school diploma or GED
- High School G.P.A. below 2.5
- Previously enrolled in remedial English or Math classes
- Be a current or former foster youth
- Be a first-generation college student
- Be a non-native English speaker
- Be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) at the time of acceptance. A limited number
of students may be admitted with 9.0-11.5 units.
- Must not have completed more than 45 units of degree applicable coursework from all
Ready to get started?
Apply to EOP&S and start receiving services!