Get the foundational knowledge and skills you need to pursue a health science degree.
Whether you plan to apply to one of PCC Health Sciences programs or pursue one at another college or university, there are certain courses you must take beforehand to be eligible for program admission. Our courses in microbiology, anatomy, physiology, and chemistry, fulfill various prerequisites for health science programs at PCC as well as carry transfer credit.
Pre-Health Science Courses
- Anat 25: General Human Anatomy
- Anat 110: Dissection Anatomy
- Anat 115: Head and Neck Anatomy, Histology, Embryology
- Chemistry 1A
- Chemistry 1B
- Chemistry 2A
- Chemistry 22
- Micro 2: Microbiology
- Physo 1: Human Physiology
- Physo 2A: Physiology and Anatomy
- Physo 2B: Physiology and Anatomy
- Physo 100: Basic Physiology and Anatomy
Course Descriptions and Schedule
Use the following links to access current course descriptions and schedule of classes.
Prerequisite requirements vary depending on the Health Sciences program that you plan to pursue. Please consult the Health Sciences Division website to review requirements for the program you are interested in.Visit the Health Sciences Website