recommendation form

    • With your high school counselor/administrator, choose the courses you would like to take at PCC. Refer to the PCC Schedule of Classes. If you are interested in meeting A-G requirements, refer to UCOP Course List
    • Ask your high school counselor or administrator to complete and sign the Recommendation form, listing the specific course(s) (e.g. HIST 007A) they are giving you permission to take at PCC.
    • Have your parent or legal guardian sign the Recommendation form.


    • If you will be under 18 years of age by the first day of class at PCC, you need to complete the Medical Consent form

    What's Next

    Your Next Step

    Step 3 is to submit your recommendation form, medical consent form, and transcripts.

    Step 3: Submit Your Documents  
    Have questions?