How to Activate Your LancerPoint
- Go to the LancerPoint Login Page
- On the login page, click on Activate my Account below the username and password fields.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to verify your account.
- Once you have verified your information, you will be asked to set up security questions, in case you ever forget your password and need to reset your account. Please remember to write down this information and keep it in a safe place.
- Once your account is activated, you can log in to LancerPoint and take advantage of all the benefits within your student portal.
LancerPoint Frequently Asked Questions
LancerPoint is PCC’s student portal. It’s where you’ll go to register for classes, find out about your financial aid award, and access your official PCC email.
To activate your LancerPoint account, you must enter the information exactly the same way that you provided it on your PCC application.
If this does not work, contact PCC staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you activate your LancerPoint account, you will immediately have access to your PCC email. Just click on PCC Email in the LancerPoint side navigation.
Your PCC email address is your LancerPoint username followed by @go.pasadena.edu.