International Student Orientation
By U.S. immigration law, international students must attend the two-part orientation program.
Part 1: Online Orientation
Receive priority (early) registration by completing Part 1 - Online Orientation. You will also complete your English/ESL and Math Guided Self-Placements during Online Orientation. Don't wait!
- Complete Online Orientation. You will need to activate your PCC account before starting Online Orientation. If you do not know how to activate your account, visit New Student Checklist for more information.
- Complete this orientation before registering for classes at PCC and before arriving at PCC
Part 2: New International Student Welcome
All international students are required to complete the New International Student Welcome and learn about all that we have to offer at PCC. Mandatory for all new students. Optional for previous PCC students.
New International Student Welcome will be in person on campus at Pasadena City College
- Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Check-in: 8:30 AM
- Program: 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Location: Creveling Lounge (CC Building 2nd Floor)
- Transportation and Parking: Access directions to PCC here. Nearest parking lot to Creveling Lounge is Lot 3 and Lot 4. Remember to pay for
your parking by cash or credit card through the parking kiosk at the parking lots.
- Additional Information: New Student Welcome is mandatory. Please plan to arrive in the U.S. by August 16, 2022 to ensure that you will be able to attend New International Student Welcome. We are asking all new international students for Fall 2022 be present in the U.S. to take courses at PCC.
- We will send out another email with more details regarding New International Student
Welcome as the date approaches.
New International Student Welcome will be in person (on campus) at Pasadena City College.
- Date: To be announced
- Check-in: To be announced
- Program: To be announced
- Location: To be announced
- Transportation and Parking: To be announced