International Student Orientation
International Student Orientation, which is two parts, is the mandatory check-in for all new and returning international students. Please make travel plans to arrive on time for New International Student Welcome.
Part 1: Online Orientation
Receive priority registration by completing Part 1: Online Orientation before class registration starts. Class registration dates are posted on your LancerPoint account. New international students also receive additional registration support through online Group Counseling or individual appointments with academic counselors.
- To complete Online Orientation, first activate your LancerPoint account. If you do not know how to activate your account, refer to email instructions
from our department or visit the New Student Checklist for details.
- Complete Online Orientation before registering for classes and before arriving at PCC.
Part 2: New International Student Welcome
Part 2 consists of New International Student Welcome where students learn about support services at PCC, visa responsibilities and benefits, and connect with new and current students. New International Student Welcome is mandatory for all new and returning PCC students.
Spring 2024 New International Student Welcome
Wednesday, February 7, 2024
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Check-in starts at 8:00AM)
Creveling Lounge (CC Building 2nd Floor)
Parent and Family Orientation
Parents and families are welcome to join new students during orientation. A special Parent and Family Session will introduce parents and families to PCC, share resources and support services, and provide strategies on how you can support your student during their studies. The Parent and Family Session is held separately from your student’s orientation but will happen on the same date and time. Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Transportation and Parking
- The nearest parking lot to Creveling Lounge is Lot 11. Remember to pay for your parking by cash or credit card through the yellow parking permit machines
- Orientation is mandatory for all new and returning PCC students
- Parents and guardians are welcome to attend orientation
- For questions regarding orientation, contact email@example.com