During the program, these required courses must be completed before taking the ASATT National Certification Examination:
- AT 110: Professional Aspects of Anesthesia Technology (2.0 units)
- AT 111: Basic Principles of Anesthesia Technology (3.0 units)
- AT 112: Advanced Principles of Anesthesia Technology (3.0 units)
- AT 113: Anesthesia Pharmacology (3.0 units)
- AT 114: Basic Anesthesia Equipment - Theory and Lab (3.5 units)
- AT 116: Anesthesia Technology Clinical Experience I (5.0 units)
- AT 115: Advanced Anesthesia Equipment - Theory and Lab (3.5 units)
- AT 117: Anesthesia Technology Clinical Experience II (5.0 units)
- AT118: Anesthesia Technology Case Study and Program Review (3.0 units)
For further information, consult the Course Catalog and Schedule.
A Certificate of Achievement and an Associate in Science (AS) degree is awarded upon successful completion of the Anesthesia Technologist curriculum. Upon graduation from the program, you will be eligible for the ASATT National Certification Exam.
*Completion of the program does not guarantee certification or employment.*