Program Requirements & Selection Criteria
We select participants to the program based on:
- A complete application packet (application and transcripts from high school and college).
- Completion of all prerequisite courses.
- Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher in the prerequisite courses.
- Statement of Purpose
Anesthesia Technologist students must have the ability to communicate safely, accurately, and effectively in both written and spoken English.
Upon selection to the AT program you are required to complete:
- A health clearance.
- Maintain a valid American Heart Association CPR card.
- A two-step TB test
Notes About Program Acceptance
- We keep transcripts and applications for two semesters from the date of the last application.
- We highly recommend that basic science courses be completed within the past five years.