Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Please note: our Interlibrary Loan service is suspended until August 26, 2019. Requests may still be submitted, but will not be processed until after August 26. Thank you.
If you are looking for a book or article that we don’t have at the PCC Library, you can request for us to borrow the book or obtain a copy of the article from another library.
Request a Book, Thesis or Dissertation
Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Our ILL service is for all PCC faculty, staff and currently registered students.
- You may make up to three ILL requests per week.
- You may request books or articles to be sent here from another library, with the following exceptions: items owned by the PCC Library; textbooks; audiovisual materials such as DVDs, CDs and cassettes; computer disks; and microform.
- Articles often arrive within a few days, but the speed depends on the library sending us the material. Books that are sent to us can can take two or more weeks to arrive. If you need your material sooner, we recommend that you check other local libraries.
- We do not charge you for using our ILL service, but in some cases the lending library might pass along postage or other service fees to you. When completing the request form, you can indicate a limit of how much, if anything, you are willing to pay. Any costs charged by the lending library apply whether you are a student, faculty, or staff member.
For any questions, contact Lauren Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (626) 585-3309.