Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
If you are looking for a particular book or article that we don’t have at the PCC Library, you can request for us to borrow the book or obtain a copy of the article from another library.
Request a Book
Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Our ILL service is for all PCC faculty, staff and currently registered students.
- You may make up to three ILL requests per week.
- You may request books or articles to be sent here from another library, with the following exceptions: items owned by the PCC Library; textbooks; DVDs, cassettes or other audiovisual formats; computer disks; and microform.
- Articles may arrive in a few days, but the speed depends on the library sending us the material. It can take two or more weeks to receive books that are sent to us. If you need your material sooner, we recommend that you check other local libraries.
- We do not charge you for using our ILL service, but in some cases the lending library might pass along postage or other service fees to you. When completing the request form, you can indicate a limit of how much, if anything, you are willing to pay. Any costs charged by the lending library apply whether you are a student, faculty, or staff member.
For any questions, call Lauren Bauer at (626) 585-3309.