Is PASS for you?
You are eligible for PASS if you:
- You meet ONE of the following:
- You are a low-income student based on federal income guidelines or
- You are a first generation college student (this means that neither of your parents — natural or adoptive — have a Bachelor's degree) or
- You have a verified disability that limits your ability to fully participate in the educational process at PCC
After meeting our eligibility requirements, priority for acceptance to PASS is given to students who:
- Demonstrate an Academic Need based on one or more of the following:
- Assessed into or taking 400/100-level Math or English course
- High school or college GPA below 2.50
- Withdrawals in degree or transfer courses
- Difficulties passing transfer level courses
- English is not your native language
- You have been out of school five or more years
Meet the Eligibility Criteria?
Get started on completing the steps to join PASS!