Crime and Traffic Collision Reports
The following is a list of reports that you may request a copy of from the PCC Police Department as well as associated fees and requirements. This online request is to obtain a COPY of a report that has already been filed in person with PCC Police Department.
The fee for a copy of a crime report is $20.00*
*Exception (Fee Waiver) for Victims of Domestic Violence and Identity Theft
Many Police Reports are not available for release. Crime reports will not be released if the disclosure would:
- Endanger the safety of a witness or other involved party
- Endanger the successful completion of the investigation or related investigations
- A suspect/arrestee named in a crime report for a pending case may not obtain a copy of the crime report from Campus police
An arrestee named in a crime report for a pending case may obtain a copy of the crime report through the discovery process at the court.
Traffic Collisions Reports
The fee for a copy of a traffic collision report is $20.00**
**This fee includes up to one CD. Additionals CD's will be charged at $10.00 per CD.
How to Request a Copy of a Crime or Traffic Collision Report
1. Complete the Application for Release of Information
To request a copy of a crime report, or traffic collision report, you must fill out an “Application for Release of Information” form available online and at the Campus Police front service counter. You will be contacted by email or telephone to notify you if the report requested is eligible for release.
2. Receive Your Copy of the report
Eligible report copies are typically made available within ten business days.
To receive a copy of a crime report or traffic collision report, you must provide:
- One of the following types of photo Identification:
- State or Federal Identification card
- Driver license
- Payment for the Report Fee in one of the following forms ****Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are accepting CASH ONLY at this time. The payment must be
in the exact amount. We cannot provide change. ****
- Credit/Debit Card (cannot accept at this time)