Find everything you need for the Spring 2023— from registering, to getting started in your classes, to finding resources and support.
- Registration for Spring 2023 has started. Find your registration date and time in LancerPoint.
- New to PCC? Complete the steps to apply and enroll at PCC!
As part of PCC’s COVID-19 precautions, all students attending in-person classes must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.Upload Your Vaccine Card
In a hurry? Processing vaccination paperwork can take 24-48 hours. If you need immediate assistance, bring your proof of vaccination – even if it’s only one dose – to Room G-2 (M-F, 8:30-5) on the Colorado Campus for rush processing.
There is no charge for the permit, but you MUST register your vehicle or you may be cited. The permit is valid January 9, 2023, through May 12, 2023. Motorcycle permits are valid through August 27,2023. Students must only park in lots designated for Student Parking or they will be cited accordingly.
All students enrolled in Spring will get a $200 Bookstore Credit to use toward your books and supplies for the semester!
- In-person: Classes are offered at the Main Campus and Foothill Campus.
- Online Synchronous: Held online and you will log in at a specific time to take the course.
- Online Asynchronous: Fully online and taught primarily through Canvas and other learning platforms. Classes do not have scheduled class meetings. You will independently participate through online work and assignments provided by the instructor.
- Hybrid: The class includes an in-person and online portion.
You can learn more about how a course is being offered by checking the class schedule.
For Spring 2023, PCC is making COVID-19 testing available for all students enrolled in a face-to-face or hybrid course, or accessing in-person services which require you to be on campus for the Spring 2023 semester.
Testing Guidelines for students:
- At PCC's on-campus testing sites, students must show a photo ID at the testing check-in counter
- Students must test in a timely manner if instructed to do so by PCC’s Covid Support Team
- If sick, a student should get tested immediately for Covid-19, go home, monitor symptoms, and follow isolation instructions while waiting for the test result.
Registration Is Open!
Start picking classes and planning your schedule.
Reminder: If you’re registering for on-campus classes, you must upload your vaccination information first. It will take 24 - 48 hours to process your vaccine card.
Additional Student Services
If you need help with admissions, registering, financial aid and/or to meet with a counselor, please visit our Help Centers.