- Schedule of Classes will be available online starting on October 30, 2023
- Registration for Spring starts on November 27, 2023
- Your Registration date and time are available in LancerPoint starting October 30, 2023.
- New to PCC? Complete the steps to apply and enroll at PCC!
- In-person: Classes are offered at the Main Campus and Foothill Campus.
- Online Synchronous: Held online and you will log in at a specific time to take the course.
- Online Asynchronous: Fully online and taught primarily through Canvas and other learning platforms. Classes do not have scheduled class meetings. You will independently participate through online work and assignments provided by the instructor.
- Hybrid: The class includes an in-person and online portion.
You can learn more about how a course is being offered by checking the class schedule.
PCC will have test kits available to take home for all students enrolled in a face-to-face or hybrid course, or accessing in-person services which require you to be on campus for the Spring 2024 semester.
Testing Guidelines for students:
- At PCC's on-campus testing sites, students must show a photo ID at the testing check-in counter
- Students must test in a timely manner if instructed to do so by PCC’s Covid Support Team
- If sick, a student should get tested immediately for Covid-19, go home, monitor symptoms, and follow isolation instructions while waiting for the test result.
Start picking classes and planning your schedule.
Additional Student Services
If you need help with admissions, registering, financial aid and/or to meet with a counselor, please visit our Help Centers.