Drop-in to the Veterans Resource Center during our open hours to get started with ay of our services!
Getting Started at PCC
- Priority Registration to ensure you get the right classes
- Meet with a Veterans Counselor
- Attend a Veterans College Orientation Workshop
- Veterans Study Groups, Mentoring and Free one-on-one Tutoring. Request Online!
- Boots to Books - A Transition course taught by a Pyschology Professor who is a Combat Veteran
- Veterans Only Classes
- Computer Lab with specialized softaware for Traumatic brain injury, PTSD and learning disabilities
- Textbook lending library
- SALUTE - National Academic Honors Society for Veterans
Health & Wellness
- Free and confidential psychological services on campus and community referrals
- Flu-shots are available annually in the VRC
- Veteran Peer to Peer mental health outreach program
- Referrals to the VA and numerous Veterans' Service Providers
- USVETS and Vet Center Menal Health Appointments in the VRC
- Women Vet on Point visits the VRC every Tuesday for one-on-one counseling with Women Veterans.
- Vocational and Education guidance with a Vocational Counselor from the VA. Counselor is available in the VRC two days a week through the VETSUCCESS on Campus Program
Volunteers of America, Supportive Services for Veterans and Veteran families visit the VRC every Wednesday to address housing intabilities
Rapid re-housing is available if you are currently facing housing issues.