Follow the Veteran Student Checklist to ensure you continue to receive your educational beenfits. And, always come to the Veterans Resource Center (W-108) if you need help with anything!

Request Your Benefits Each Semester

Certification is not automatic, so make sure to complete the Request for Benefits form before the start of each semester. After submitting your request, check with our office to make sure all other documents have been received.

 Verify Your Attendance

Those receiving the Post-9/11 GI Bill® do not have to verify their attendance through the VA. Your school certifying official is responsible for verifying your attendance with VA at the beginning of your term. You are responsible for ensuring that your school certifying official is aware of your enrollment, and any subsequent changes in your schedule.

Learn More

 Renew Applications for FAFSA and other Financial Aid (Annually)

Each year you must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online to determine eligibility for financial aid programs. The FAFSA and the GI Bill® are completely separate programs, and one does not affect or determine the other.

Report Any Changes to the Veterans Resource Center (Ongoing)

Always contact the PCC Veterans' Resource Center to report any change in your enrollment. Changes such as Add/Drop or Withdrawals, switching courses, etc. need to be reported immediately so that you do not end up owing money back to the VA.