Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment
Earn money while you improve your English skills!
Pasadena City College and the Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment (PACE) will offer ESL classes to students who want job training and better English.
Note: If you already successfully completed 122 or higher (33a, 33b, or English 1a), you are not be eligible for PACE participation
- Earn a $50 gift card for completing a pre and post CASAS test.
- Make money while you improve your English.
- Get support while studying.
- $600 earned for class completion and up to $2400 paid work experience for eligible participants.
- To join, you must be able to work in the U.S., live in Los Angeles County, and speak and write some English.
- Open to all non-native speakers of English who wish to
improve their grammar and writing. If you have already
passed English 1A, this class may be too easy for you.
How to Take Classes
Classes start January 24!
To sign up for PACE classes, please email Pauline Taing at email@example.com.