How to Check Your Math and English Placement
Your English and Math placement determines which math and English class you are eligible to register for.
How to Check Your Placement
- Login in to your LancerPoint Account
- On the landing page, you’ll see three badges under My Achievements.
- If the second badge, called Placement Completed, is red and gold, click on the badge to view your course placement information.
- If the badge is gray, you do not yet have a placement. Please use this Directed Self-Placement.
- Note: In order for the counselor to appropriately place you in college-level Math and English, you will need to know your non-weighted cumulative GPA along with the final grades you received in your Math and English classes
Placement Frequently Asked Questions
If you feel that your course placement for English and/or math is incorrect, a counselor can help make that change when you schedule a one-on-one appointment with them during NSC.
Remember to have your non-weighted cumulative GPA along with the final grades you received in your math and English class ready.
We're here to help answer all your questions about the steps to become a PCC student.
Call (855)-GO-TO-PCC or email email@example.com.
Virtual Welcome Center
You can also visit our Virtual Welcome Center for questions about applying, registration, financial aid and more! The Virtual Welcome Center is available Monday - Friday, from 10 am to 2pm.