U-PASS at PCC
Just bring your ID to the Student Bank to re-load for the Spring Semester.
Save time and money with the U-PASS at PCC! As a PCC Student*, you have the opportunity to purchase a U-PASS at a reduced rate. With a U-PASS at PCC, you will have access to unlimited rides on the Metro Bus, Metro Rail, and Foothill Transit for the entire semester.
*U-PASS Eligibility: To be eligible for a PCC U-Pass, you must be currently enrolled at PCC with 6 or more units
The U-PASS at PCC Gives You:
- One easy transit pass to use whenever you want – not just to and from class
- A pass that’s integrated with your student ID – no separate card to carry around
- Save Money! The U-PASS at PCC is $95/semester. Compared to the Metro's $43/month, you'll save around $120 EACH semester!
No need to wait for 4-6 weeks for the Metro’s application process
How to Sign Up
U-Passes for the Spring 2017 Semester are available for purchase until March 3rd, 2017. Just follow the steps below to get yours today!
- Complete the online Metro Registration Survey (Returning Fall 2016 U-Pass users do not need to complete the survey again)
- Bring proof of Metro survey completion and proof of current enrollment (electronic or paper) to Student Business Services in B-203 to purchase the pass for your LancerCard.
- Pay the appropriate U-PASS fee (U-PASS includes Metro & Foothill Transit)
- Spring Semester U-Pass: $95 (Valid 2/21/17 – 6/18/17)Rates are subsidized by Metro and Associated Students Student Activity Fee but there are no refunds. Replacement of lost or stolen cards will be at the full rate.
- TAP your U-PASS sticker to board for unlimited rides on Metro Bus, Metro Rail, and Foothill Transit for the whole semester.
- Smile because you’re saving time and money! :)
Visit Student Business Services in B-203 or by calling (626) 585-7336.