U-PASS at PCC
Save time and money with the U-PASS at PCC! As a PCC Student*, you have the opportunity to purchase a U-PASS at a reduced rate. With a U-PASS at PCC, you will have access to unlimited rides on the Metro Bus and Rail, Foothill Transit, and Pasadena Transit for the entire semester (2/19/19 to 6/16/19). They are available for purchase until March 5, 2019.
*U-PASS Eligibility: To be eligible for a PCC U-Pass, you must be currently enrolled at PCC with 6 or more units
The U-PASS at PCC Gives You:
- One easy transit pass to use whenever you want – not just to and from class
- A pass that’s integrated with your student ID – no separate card to carry around
- Save Money! The U-PASS at PCC is $95 for 26 weeks. Compared to the Metro's $43/month.
No need to wait for 4-6 weeks for the Metro’s application process
How to Sign Up
- Complete the online Metro Registration Survey
- Bring proof of Metro survey completion and proof of current enrollment (electronic or paper) to Student Business Services in B-203 to purchase the pass for your LancerCard.
- Pay the appropriate U-PASS fee (U-PASS includes Metro, Foothill & Pasadena Transit)
- Spring 2019 Semester U-Pass: $95 (Valid 2/19/19 to 6/16/19)Rates are subsidized by Metro and Associated Students Student Activity Fee but there are no refunds. Replacement of lost or stolen cards will be at the full rate.
- TAP your U-PASS sticker to board for unlimited rides on Metro Bus, Metro Rail, Foothill Transit and Pasadena Transit for the whole semester.
- Smile because you’re saving time and money! :)
Visit Student Business Services in B-203 or by calling (626) 585-7336.