Your LancerCard ID is your key to services at Pasadena City College! A LancerCard ID is needed in order to use the following services:
- Transactions at Student Business Services, Financial Aid, Fiscal Services, and Police & Safety, etc.
- Access to the Student Success Centers
- Book buy-back
- Shatford Library
LancerCard ID Station Locations
Welcome Center in the CC Building (Walk-In)
Monday - Friday : 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Pathways (FYE) Center in V100 (Walk-In)
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Located at Foothill Campus (SSC Room 108-D, Tutoring Center) (Walk-In)
3035 E. Foothill Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91107
Hours: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the Each Month: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
COVID Requirements for Campus Access to Services
Please have one of the following options ready to show staff:
- Campus Access Badge (Available in LancerPoint); based on vaccine document submittal
- COVID Symptom Checker Results
Negative COVID Test Results Within the Last 72 Hours
Note: Masks are Required for Services In-Doors
How to Get Your LancerCard ID
There is no fee for your LancerCard ID. Follow the steps below to get your card today! (Walk-In Basis, First-Come, First-Served)
Registered for a class. If you are on a waitlist you would need to wait to be actually registered for a class.
Please have your Lancer ID # on hand and a Current Photo ID (Driver's License, State ID, High School ID, Passport, etc.) with you
- Then, go to the LancerCard Station to get your ID during our open hours. One of our staff will help you get your new PCC LancerCard ID. Please arrive with enough time to obtain your ID, before the center closes for the day.