Your LancerCard ID is your key to services at Pasadena City College! A LancerCard ID is needed in order to use the following services:
- Transactions at Student Business Services, Financial Aid, Fiscal Services, and Police & Safety, etc.
- Access to the Student Success Centers
- Book buy-back
- Shatford Library
- Shuttle service
LancerCard ID Station Locations
Continuing, Returning Students and PCC Employees (20 Units or More): Welcome Center in the CC Building (Walk-In)
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
New Students (19 Units or Less): Pathways (FYE) Center in V100 (Walk-In)
Hours: *Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Continuing Education Center (CEC) Students: Located at Foothill Campus (SSC Room 108-D, Tutoring Center) (Walk-In)
3035 E. Foothill Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91107
Hours: Wednesdays & Fridays: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
How to Get Your LancerCard ID
There is no fee for your LancerCard ID. Follow the steps below to get your card today! (Walk-In Basis, First-Come, First-Served)
Registered for a class. If you are on a waitlist you would need to wait to be actually registered for a class.
Please have your Lancer ID # on hand and a Current Photo ID (Driver's License, State ID, High School ID, Passport, etc.) with you
- Complete the Campus Health Survey online right before coming to campus
- The survey link is available here: https://pasadena.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8jg7cfMTFjqewst
When you complete the survey, there will be a "results" page with a big green checkmark if you are cleared to go to campus.
- Then, go to the LancerCard Station to get your ID during our open hours. One of our staff will help you get your new PCC LancerCard ID. Please arrive with enough time to obtain your ID, before the center closes for the day.