The LancerCard ID is your key to services. We recommend getting your ID early so you can take advantage of the services below to obtain important services before the semester begins to avoid the rush. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
A LancerCard ID is needed in order to receive the following services:
Getting Your LancerCard
- There is no fee for your LancerCard ID.
- You must be registered for a class to receive your card. If you are only on the waitlist, you need to wait to be actually registered for a class.
- Bring your Lancer ID # on hand and a Current Photo ID (Driver's License, State ID, High School ID, Passport, etc.) to a LancerCard Station and a staff member will help you recieve your card
No appointment is necessary!
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm