Report an Academic Dishonesty Violation

Academic violations include cheating, plagiarism, or falsifying official records related to the College. General classroom misbehavior is considered a non-academic violation (see below). If you have questions about whether a behavior is considered academic misconduct, contact the Dean of Student Life at

Report a Student Conduct Incident

Student conduct violations include any behavior that is not related to an allegation of cheating or plagiarism etc. Examples are alcohol/drug use, disruptive behavior, theft,& fraud, harassment, failure to comply etc. If you have questions about whether a behavior is considered a violation please contact the Dean of Student Life at

Report Harassment (including Sexual Harassment and Misconduct), Discrimination & Retaliation

If you have questions about whether a behavior is considered a violation, please contact the Title IX Coordinator by phone at (626) 585-7786, via email at , or submit a report using the online report form.

Report Concerning, Worrisome or Threatening Behaviors (C-PART Referral)

Faculty, staff, and students are strongly encouraged to report behaviors that they feel are concerning or worrisome.

By completing the form below, you are providing information to Pasadena City College about a student of concern. The information will be routed to members of C-PART. The information contained in this report may serve as the basis for a C-PART risk assessment investigation, wellness or academic intervention and/or the initiation of the student conduct process.

PCC C-PART referrals will only be reviewed during normal business hours, Monday - Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm, and may not be immediately reviewed.

Issues not resolved at the Campus Level

Most complaints, grievances, or disciplinary matters are resolved at the campus level. Issues that are not resolved at the campus level may be presented to the following:

  • The Accrediting Commission for community and Junior College (ACCJC) may be contacted through their website if your complaint is associated with the institution's compliance with academic program quality and accrediting standards.
  • The California Community College Chancellor's Office may be contacted if the complaint is not related to compliance with the academic program quality and accrediting standards or if it involves unlawful discrimination. The Chancellor's Office has a page dedicated to this purpose.