Campus Smoking Resources
PCC has been a smoke-free campus since January 1, 2014.
Read PCC's current smoking policy to learn more.
Need help quitting? Don't drag it out, quit smoking now, we can help!
Enroll in our smoking cessation program to receive free nicotine replacements and counseling services. Learn More
Many people quit for reasons other than themselves.
- Has twice as much nicotine and tar as the smoke inhaled by the smoker.
- Carries just as many chemicals as the cigarettes do.
- Contains 50 chemicals that cause cancer in others.
- Causes coughing, phlegm, chest discomfort and reduced lung function in non-smokers.
- Is especially harmful to young children.
Secondhand smoke affects everyone, please think of others.
Smoking Cessation Web Resources:
California Smokers Helpline
Double your chances of success: