To be eligible for Personal Counseling services, you must be currently enrolled and attending a credit class at PCC.
If you are only enrolled in noncredit classes, you are not eligible to receive on-going Personal Counseling at PCC's Colorado Campus. Please contact the Foothill Campus' Counseling office for more information. The Personal Counseling staff is available for a one-time assessment and referral session during a walk-in time.
PCC offers an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). A brochure describing the EAP is available through Human Resources. If you are an employee and would like a referral to a private licensed mental health practitioner, you may request a meeting with one of our psychologists to receive one.
Schedule An Appointment
Appointments are available in person or virtually (by phone or Zoom). Intake paperwork must be completed prior to the start of the appointment. Please email us at email@example.com and request to receive our intake documents. You may also request documentation in person at our office located in D-203, or by calling our front desk at (626) 585-7273. You will be asked to provide your Lancer ID number.
A staff member will email you a link to complete this documentation. After you complete and submit the intake, we will call you to schedule an appointment.
If you are calling after business hours, please leave a message at (626) 585-7273. Include that you are requesting to receive our office's intake documents with the following information:
- Your name
- Lancer ID number
- Optional: If you would like a call from a staff member, please leave a phone number & your availability
Cancelling/Rescheduling Your Appointment
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Running Late: Please contact the Personal Counseling office if you are running late for your appointment. You will be considered a no-show if you are more than 20 minutes late, but it is always best to contact your provider to let them know.
Crisis intervention services are available during office hours.
- on-campus, call Campus Police (626) 585-7484
- call local police 911
- Emergency Outreach Bureau (800) 854-7771
- In the case of any violence involving a mental health crisis, call Pasadena Police department and speak to a dispatcher to send out a Hope Unit team (626) 744-4501.