The following are some resources that may be helpful in coping with COVID-19 pandemic. Please feel free to share these resources with family, friends, and classmates.
PDF Resource Documents
- COVID-19 Care Package Links/Resources
- Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation during an Infectious Disease Outbreak
- Responding to Racism During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- COVID-19 Resources & Information Guide
- DMH – Wellbeing Apps
Self-help brochures, handouts, and reading lists are part of information services. You may view and print our self-help brochures below. Please feel free to share this information with family, friends and classmates in need.
- Stress: 10 Management Techniques
- Suicide Prevention: Recognizing the Signs and How You Can Help
- Procrastination: 10 Ways to "Do It Now"
- Insomnia: Sleeping Tips from A to Zzzz
- Final Exam Panic Tips: Cut the Worry and Stress
- Self-Esteem: How to Feel Good About Yourself
- Depression: What It Is and How You Can Help
- Key Characteristics of Successful Students
- Is Your Anger Getting the Best of You?
- Internet and Computer Addiction
- The Grief Recovery Method Guide for Loss