Before You Register
If you are not a current PCC student, you first need to Enroll at PCC. Enroll Now
At this time, if you do not physically live in California you are not permitted to register for Distance Education courses from Pasadena City College.
Steps to Register for Distance Education Classes
The process to Register in distance education courses at PCC is the same as face-to-face classes
- Choose your classes in the Schedule of Classes.
- If you are interested in taking a fully online course, select FULLY ONLINE in the SCHEDULE TYPE drop-down menu.
- If you are interested in taking a hybrid course, select HYBRID in the SECTION TYPE drop-down menu.
- If you are interested in taking a telecourse, select TELECOURSE in the SECTION TYPE drop-down menu.
- Register for your class(es) in LancerPoint.
Need help registering? Review Admission and Record's Registration Guide
- Take note of any additional information or requirements for your course.
Look in the Schedule of Classes for on-campus meetings or other specific instructions. Further details about each section are available by clicking the CRN link.
- Prepare for your distance education experience!
Use our tutorials and resources to begin building skills for success in Distance Education. Watch the Tutorials Now
- Check your PCC Email.
Don't forget to check your pcc email for messages about the course from your instructor.