Before You Register
If you are not a current PCC student, you first need to Enroll at PCC. Enroll Now
At this time, if you do not physically live in California you are not permitted to register for Distance Education courses from Pasadena City College.
Steps to Register for Distance Education Classes
The process to Register in distance education courses at PCC is the same as face-to-face classes
- Choose your classes in the Schedule of Classes.
- If you are interested in taking a fully online course, select FULLY ONLINE in the SCHEDULE TYPE drop-down menu.
- If you are interested in taking a hybrid course, select HYBRID in the SECTION TYPE drop-down menu.
- If you are interested in taking a telecourse, select TELECOURSE in the SECTION TYPE drop-down menu.
- Register for your class(es) in LancerPoint.
Need help registering? Review our Registration Guide
IMPORTANT NOTE: Access to the course won't be available for the first 7 days or till your instructor activates the course.
Distance Education courses follow the same registration procedures as face-to-face classes. Use the links below for more information about closed classes and the waitlist and how to add or drop a course.