Get hands on experience and jumpstart your career! Finding a job while still in school can help you build practical job skills and give you work experience to begin building your resume.
At the Freeman Center, our advisors are here to help you find job opportunities to match your skills and interests.
Find a Job
Find a Job
There are a few ways to find a job and navigate employment at PCC. Identify what your needs are: full-time vs part-time, location and organizations/ companies you are interested to work at then begin your job search. Keep in mind some job may require a resume.
Use the following PCC tools to find a job that matches your skills and needs.
- Use our online job search platform, Jobspeaker (CRM), to find employment listings throughout the community both locally and in other counties. Log on to begin your job search.
- If you have completed a FAFSA application and receive financial aid you may qualify to work through the federal work-study program (FWS) and gain employment on-campus or in the community (off campus). Check with the financial aid office for details or make an appointment.
- Employment at PCC is also available through PCC Human Resources. Employment opportunities that are not listed online may be available in addition to job development and readiness workshops.
- Visit the Freeman Center and or schedule an appointment to meet with a Career Advisor or Freeman Center Staff.
Yes! There are events where you can meet recruiters and industry partners that offer employment opportunities. Stay updated and check upcoming events throughout the year!
- Job and Career Fairs
- Industry Information Sessions
Use these resources to prepare for your job interview and/or build on other employability skills!
- The Freeman Center Staff is here to help you succeed! Register to attend a workshop and enhance your employability skills.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with a Career Advisor or Freeman Staff for further help with job searching and job preparation.