The research conducted by OIE is generally focused on improving college effectiveness which includes operations, instruction, and services to students. Much of the work focuses on the use of surveys or extracting information from the college's databases and analyzing the results and implications for the college.
Research requests are only available to Campus Personnel. To request data, please fill out the Research Request Form.
Recent Research Findings
- 2021 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- 2020 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- Expanded Ancestry at PCC: Finding Clusters in Data
- PCC ADT Comparions Study Report Summary
- CTEOS: Career & Technical Education Outcomes Survey
- First Year Experience Program - Cost-Effectiveness Study Summary Report
- Noncredit Course Sections, Enrollments, and Efficiency Ratios
- 2019 IPEDS Data Feedback Report
- AB705 Predictive Validity of HS GPA