The President shall:
- prepare the agenda for and preside at all meetings of the Board of Directors.
- notify Directors of meetings by means of the phone tree.
- appoint chairpersons of all committees except the Activities Committee, the chair of which is the Second Vice-President, subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
- act as an ex-officio member of all committees except the Nominating Committee.
- write letters to incoming and outgoing Directors and to all new retirees.
- perform such duties as pertain to this office.
The First Vice-President shall:
- assist the President in conducting the business of the Association.
- assume the duties of the President in the event that the President is absent or incapacitated.
- serve as a member of the Activities Committee.
The Second Vice-President shall:
- chair the Activities Committee and obtain volunteers for Committee membership.
- plan, with the Activities Committee, the social, educational, and fundraising events held by the Association.
- obtain approval from the Association Board for any activities planned by the Committee.
- plan, advertise, and administer, with the Activities Committee and other Board members, the events planned by the Association Board.
- collect payments for events that require a charge and transmit those payments to the Treasurer.
The Secretary shall:
- take minutes of Board meetings and see that they are prepared, duplicated, and mailed to the members of the Board.
- maintain the file of past minutes of the Board and assist the Historian/Membership Chair in maintaining the files of the Association.
- assist the President in the preparation of correspondence as needed.
The Treasurer shall:
- keep and maintain an accurate account of the fiscal transactions of the Association, including accounts of its assets, liabilities, receipts and disbursements; provide that the Treasurer's books are open to any member of the Board of Directors.
- deposit all moneys in the name of the Association with each depository as may be designated by the Board of Directors; see that expenditures of funds are made only in accordance with a budgetary allotment of as specifically approved by the Board of Directors.
- provide that all checks, drafts or other payment of money issued in the name of the Association are signed by the Treasurer or other Board member designated by the President.
- submit to the Board at its regular meetings a financial report which is filed with the Secretary and the Historian/Membership Chair.
- collect payments from the Second Vice-President for those events which require a charge, and maintain a record thereof.
- prepare the budget for Board review and final approval by the College President. (this process shall be started before or during the month of January to coincide with the fiscal year of the College.)
The Newsletter Editor shall:
- prepare and publish the Newsletter of the Association twice a year.
- oversee the mailing of the Newsletter to all retirees of the College.
The Historian/Membership Chair shall:
- maintain an updated roster of all retirees of the College and communicate with Office of Human Resources regarding changes.
- oversee the periodic publication of the Directory of the PCC Retirees Association.
- maintain the historical files of the Association.
- serve as a member on the Nominating Committee.