- Services Include:
- Application support
- Registration support
- Financial Aid Application Support
- Getting ready for Fall 23
- After enjoying a brief period of only needing to register your vehicle to park on campus, students will now be charged a fee if you wish to purchase a Fall semester parking permit.
- Permits are available for purchase through LancerPoint.
- The permit will be valid 8/28/2023 - 12/21/2023.
- In-person: Classes offered at all PCC campuses: Colorado, Foothill. Northwest, and Rosemead.
- Online Synchronous: Held online and you will log in at a specific time to take the course.
- Online Asynchronous: Your online class is pre-recorded. You do not log in at a specific time. Instead, you will access class material on Canvas and complete assignments within a specific timeframe as specified by your instructor. Please note: your online schedule says, “TBA” for all classes that are “asynchronous”.
- Hybrid: The class includes an in-person and online portion.
You can learn more about how a course is being offered by checking the class schedule.
Start picking classes and planning your schedule.
Additional Student Services
If you need help with admissions, registering, financial aid and/or to meet with a counselor, please visit our Help Centers.