Join honors as a new student to PCC or a current student. You are eligible for the PCC Honors Transfer Program if you:
- Are eligible for English 1A.
- Have an unweighted high school GPA of 3.2 or above (transcripts must be provided)
OR have a college GPA of 3.2 or above with 12 units or more in UC-transferable courses (transcripts* from other institutions must be provided).
Unofficial transcripts are accepted. Transcripts can be emailed to email@example.com or brought to the Honors office in C-309.
Apply to Honors
Ready to join the Honors program? Get started by following these simple steps!
- Apply to the Honors Program
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or turned in to the Honors Office in IT-209A.
- We will verify your application and notify you if you’re accepted.
- After you're accepted, attend the Honors Student Orientation (required in your first semester).
- Choose and register for your honors classes.
- Begin enjoying the benefits of the Honors Program and work to maintain your Honors eligibility.