How to prepare for your college classes
- Talk with other students who have taken dual enrollment courses. Learn from their experience.
- Understand the differences between high school and college courses.
- Build in sufficient time into your schedule to study and complete assignments for your college classes.
- Review the course syllabus regularly and frequently.
- Learn about how to effectively communicate with your professor by reviewing these
- Maintain a positive attitude and do your best! The end-results will be of great benefit to you and your academic future!