It's Time to Register! Need Help?
Use FYE Express Registration Support to speak with a Pathways FYE staff member!
FYE Express Registration Support
Need help with registration? Use FYE Express Registration Support to speak with a Pathways FYE staff member. During the 15-minute session, you will get help:
- navigating LancerPoint and the Schedule of Classes
- building a fall 2020 schedule
- troubleshooting registration issues
- resolving “hold” issues
How to Use Express Registration Support
Support is available Wednesday, July 1, 9 am - 6:30 pm and Thursday, July 2 from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- Visit the Registration Support Login Page
- Sign-in with your Lancer ID# to reserve your place in the line
- When it's your turn, a Pathways FYE staff member will contact you to start your session!
When our staff member calls, the phone number may show “no caller ID” or it may be a “626” phone number. If the staff member does not reach you, they will leave a message. If they missed you, please sign up again.
FYE Express Registration Support is NOT for course advisement. If you need help selecting classes for the fall semester, please use Express Counseling. If you need to complete an Educational Plan, please complete New Student Counseling.