PCC’s First Year Experience (FYE) is designed to help new-to-college students, former dual enrollment students, and students with fewer than 20 college credits transition smoothly to college and succeed academically.
As a PCC FYE student you will have access to resources and opportunities to help you succeed during your first year at PCC and beyond.
Support for FYE Students
- Counselor and success coach support
- Comprehensive Student Education Plan (CSEP)
- Access to the First Year Success Center (V100)
- Registration, financial aid, career, and transfer workshops and events
- Important college announcements and reminders via email, text, and social media
Pathways FYE Priority RegistrationComplete all the steps of the New Student Checklist, and you will register a couple of weeks before other students. With a priority registration date, you'll get the classes you need and the schedule you want!
New Student Checklist
Follow these 10 steps & check your email every week to make your start at PCC easier.
Guides and how-to videos to help your register for your first semester of classes.