Find everything you need for the Summer Session — from registering, to getting started in your classes, to finding resources and support.
Have Questions? Visit our Help Centers to get the help you need.
- Session 1 starts May 15
- Session 2 starts June 23
As part of PCC’s COVID-19 precautions, all students attending in-person classes must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.Upload Your Vaccine Card
In a hurry? Processing vaccination paperwork can take 24-48 hours. If you need immediate assistance, bring your proof of vaccination – even if it’s only one dose – to Room G-2 (M-F, 8:30-5) on the Colorado Campus for rush processing.
All students enrolled in Summer will get a $200 Bookstore Credit to use toward your books and supplies for the semester!
- In-person: Classes offered at the Main Campus and Foothill Campus.
- Online Synchronous: Held online and you will log in at a specific time to take the course.
- Online Asynchronous: Your online class is pre-recorded. You do not log in at a specific time. Instead, you will access class material on Canvas and complete assignments within a specific timeframe as specified by your instructor. Please note: your online schedule says, “TBA” for all classes that are “asynchronous”.
- Hybrid: The class includes an in-person and online portion.
You can learn more about how a course is being offered by checking the class schedule.
For Summer 2023, PCC is making COVID-19 testing available for all students enrolled in a face-to-face or hybrid course, or accessing in-person services which require you to be on campus for the Summer 2023 semester.
Testing Guidelines for students:
- At PCC's on-campus testing sites, students must show a photo ID at the testing check-in counter
- Students must test in a timely manner if instructed to do so by PCC’s Covid Support Team
- If sick, a student should get tested immediately for Covid-19, go home, monitor symptoms, and follow isolation instructions while waiting for the test result.
Registration Starts March 20!
Check your registration appointment in LancerPoint to find out when you start registering for summer!
Reminder: If you’re registering for on-campus classes, you must upload your vaccination information first. It will take 24 hours to process your vaccine card.
Additional Student Services
If you need help with admissions, registering, financial aid and/or to meet with a counselor, please visit our Help Centers.