- Session 1 starts May 12
- Session 2 starts June 27
As part of PCC’s COVID-19 precautions, all students attending in-person classes must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.Upload Your Vaccine Card
In a hurry? Processing vaccination paperwork can take 24-48 hours. If you need immediate assistance, bring your proof of vaccination – even if it’s only one dose – to Room G-2 (M-F, 8:30-5) on the Colorado Campus for rush processing.
For Summer 2022, PCC is making COVID-19 testing available for all students enrolled in a face-to-face or hybrid course, or accessing in-person services which require you to be on campus for the Summer 2022 semester.
Testing Guidelines for students:
- At PCC's on-campus testing sites, students must show a photo ID at the testing check-in counter
- Students must test in a timely manner if instructed to do so by PCC’s Covid Support Team
- If sick, a student should get tested immediately for Covid-19, go home, monitor symptoms, and follow isolation instructions while waiting for the test result.
Don’t forget you have a $200 Bookstore Credit to use towards your books and supplies for the semester!
- In-person: Classes offered at the Main Campus and Foothill Campus.
- Online Synchronous: Held online and you will log in at a specific time to take the course.
- Online Asynchronous: Your online class is pre-recorded. You do not log in at a specific time. Instead, you will access class material on Canvas and complete assignments within a specific timeframe as specified by your instructor. Please note: your online schedule says, “TBA” for all classes that are “asynchronous”.
- Hybrid: The class includes an in-person and online portion.
You can learn more about how a course is being offered by checking the class schedule.
Login to LancerPoint to start registering for summer!
Reminder: If you’re registering for on-campus classes, you must upload your vaccination information first. It will take 24 - 48 hours to process your vaccine card.
Additional Student Services
If you need help with admissions, registering, financial aid and/or to meet with a counselor, please visit our Help Centers.