What Is the CSU Transfer Success Pathway (TSP)?
The CSU Transfer Success Pathway (TSP) program will guarantee future CSU admission to recent high school graduates who are entering a California community college and are committed to transferring within three years. The CSU TSP program gives students clearer direction as they begin their post-secondary education journey and greater confidence that they will achieve their goal of a four-year degree. Learn more about eligibility requirements below.
Participating campuses: All CSU campuses (available majors for agreements will vary by campus)
Major Pathways available: Majors listed in ASSIST.org where campuses’ major capacities allow
- Friday 9/8, 9-10am
- Tuesday 9/12, 12-1pm and 4-5pm
- Friday 9/15, 9-10am
- Friday 9/22, 9-10am
- Tuesday 9/26, 12-pm and 4-5pm
- Friday 9/29, 9-10am
Benefits for Students
Beginning August 1, 2023, eligible students can apply to the program in order to:
- Enter into an agreement with one CSU and receive guaranteed admission to the degree program and campus of your choice (if all requirements are met).
- Receive personalized guidance from CSU representatives to create an educational plan that will help you transfer within three years or less.
- Map out your coursework using the CSU Transfer Planner portal to ensure you’re on track for your degree. Create a CSU Transfer Planner account today to secure your spot. Deadline to sign up: September 30, 2023.
The CSU TSP program is open to first-time, first-year California community college students who:
- graduated high school with the class of 2023 or
- graduated high school with the class of 2022 and took a gap year (did not attend any college directly after high school).
Steps to Participate and Complete the Program
Eligible students can apply by September 30th, 2023. They will select one CSU campus and degree program. Create a CSU Transfer Planner account today to secure your spot.
After entering an agreement with one CSU, students must complete either an Associate Degree for Transfer or established courses of transfer at a community college.
Students must complete the requirements and transfer within three years.
What is UC Dual Admissions?
Dual Admissions is an invite-only, conditional admission guarantee to a UC campus with a Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program. Participants are offered extra support from the UC while they fulfill their transfer requirements. To join the UC Dual Admissions program, students have to have applied to UC campuses in the Fall 2023 or later, have a 3.0 GPA out of high school, and been denied admission due to missing A-G requirements. Students who meet this requirement will be invited to participate in the UC Dual Admissions Program. Invited students will have until June 1st to opt into the program.
If you are not eligible for UC Dual Admission program, we encourage you to talk to a Transfer Center Counselor about a Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG).