Temporary Change to CORE's Services
During PCC's period of closed campus access, CORE is not conducting business in-person. Please use our alternative Remote/Online services during this time.
- (626) 585-7032
CORE provides support services to formerly incarcerated and system impacted students enrolling at Pasadena City College.
The primary goal of CORE is to develop a holistic approach empowering students to succeed in higher education and beyond. The program focuses on building community, on and off campus, that will serve as social, emotional and academic support for our students.
Services Provided By CORE
- Assistance with college enrollment and services
- Guidance in applying for financial aid and scholarships
- Academic tutoring
- Student-peer mentorship
- Transfer preparation
- Expungement workshops
- Access to community resources
- Assistance with job readiness
- Currently enrolled at PCC
- Enrolled in at least three units
- Identify as a student who has been affected by incarceration