Prepare for the high pay, high demand, high tech careers of the future. Our various certificate programs will teach you the foundational skills of engineering and design technology, with each program leading to a variety of dynamic professional and vocational careers. Additionally, through our Associate degree program, you can prepare to transfer and study complex engineering and design disciplines at the university level.
Programs and Degrees
Associate in Arts DegreeThe AA and AS degrees can stand alone, giving you the skills to enter the workforce. Or, they can be the first steps towards earning a bachelor degree at a four-year university.
Associate in Science DegreeThe AS degrees in Career Technical Education prepare you with the unique skills needed to enter a specialized career field. You may also choose to continue your studies and earn a Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Engineering: Civil Engineering Emphasis
- Engineering: Electrical Engineering Emphasis
- Engineering: Mechanical, Aerospace, and Manufacturing Engineering Emphasis
Occupational Skills CertificatesEarning an Occupational Skills Certificate develops your job skills in a special area of occupational education in a short period of time. Successful completion may certify that you are prepared with job entry skills and/or skills to upgrade or advance in an existing career.
- Design Technology- CAD Modeling and Animation – Architecture / Engineering / Construction
- Design Technology – CAD Designer – Architectural/Engineering/Construction
- Design Technology – CAD Technician – Architectural/Engineering/Construction
- Design Technology – CAD Technician – Mechanical Design and Manufacturing
Use the links below to see full course descriptions and our current offerings for Engineering and Design technology courses.