Do these characteristics describe you?
- I like to lead, influence, motivate, or persuade.
- I could be good at sales or managing people.
- I find money, power, and status rewarding.
- I sometimes think about starting my own business.
- I don't mind talking to groups of people.
- Friends often look to me for leadership/decision-making.
- I can be pretty confident.
- I am willing to take risks.
If so, you may be interested in Business and Industry.
Careers in Business & Industry with Bright Outlooks
Business & Industry Program Maps
PCC’s program maps help guide you through the courses you’ll need to take to complete your degree, certificate, or other educational goal. Once you know your map, work with a counselor to customize your plan for your goals. Counselors can also help you answer any questions about maps or your program of choice.
Degrees and Certificates in Business & Industry
- Transfer Only
A certificate of achievement prepares you with the skills and training needed to enter or advance in a specialized career.
The following majors will prepare you to transfer to a four-year university but may not culminate in a degree or certificate at PCC. Use our transfer tool and meet with a counselor to create a transfer plan and to see what degrees you may qualify for at PCC.
Earning a degree at PCC can jumpstart your career or prepare for transfer to a four-year university.