Television and Radio - Television Post Production
The program will prepare students for employment as video editors and assistant editors.
An Occupational Skills Certificate is awarded upon completion of all required courses with a grade of C or better.
Requirements for the Occupational Skills Certificate
Required Units: 15
- TVR 007 – Beginning TV Studio Production (3)
- TVR 024 – Electronic News Gathering and Editing (3)
- TVR 041 – Beginning Digital Non-Linear Video Editing (3)
- TVR 141B – Intermediate Digital Non-Linear Video Editing (3)
- TVR 142 – Advanced Non-Linear Effects Editing (3)