Photography - Digital Image Editing
This certificate provides students with the skills for entry-level work as a digital image editing specialist in a variety of settings, including advertising, freelance, or a photography studio or lab. Emphasis is on creative application of digital image editing software.
An Occupational Skills Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of all required courses with a grade of C or better.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of cameras, exposure controls, and photographic principles.
- Perform digital image editing techniques for color correction, compositing, and file preparation.
Requirements for the Occupational Skills Certificate
Required Units: 12
- PHOT 021 – Introduction to Black and White Photography (3)
- PHOT 031 – Beginning Digital Photography (3)
- PHOT 030 – Introduction to Digital Image Editing (3)
- PHOT 130 – Advanced Digital Image Editing (3)