Business Administration - Customer Service
The curriculum prepares students to work with diverse groups of customers, responding to them with courtesy and tact. Emphasis on customer skills, effective oral and written communication, interpersonal skills, workplace attitude and conduct, stress and time management, conflict resolution, business etiquette, and problem solving.
An Occupational Skills Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of all required courses with a grade of C or better.
Write effective Business letters and memos. Give clear concise oral presentations.
2. Identify the customer service factors involved in obtaining customer goodwill, enhancing the company image and communicating with customers.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of the elements necessary in establishing a successful customer service program.
Requirements for the Occupational Skills Certificate
Required Units: 12
- BIT 025 – Survey of Computer Technology in Business (3)
- BUS 009 – Introduction to Business (3)
- BUS 011A – Business Communications (3)
or BUS 112 – Business English (3)
- BUS 160 – Customer Service (3)