We are modifying the way that the public will participate in the Board of Trustees meeting on Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
As part of its response to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the District has two options for providing members of the general public the opportunity to make comment on agenda items or items not on the agenda:
- Public comment will be accepted in person at the board meeting in Creveling Lounge, Pasadena City College, 1570 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, 91106. Social distancing and hygiene requirements will be in effect.
- Public comment can be submitted via email to email@example.com, and submissions will be read aloud in their entirety at the public meeting. Such submissions must be received prior to the start of the open session of the board meeting.
The guidelines for the time and quantity of public comment remain in effect.
You may also listen to the meeting via Zoom conference call on listen-only mode:
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android
- Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16699006833,112203773# or +13462487799,112203773#
- Or Telephone:
- +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
- +1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)
- +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
- +1 253 215 8782 (US Toll)
- +1 301 715 8592 (US Toll)
- +1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)
- Meeting ID: 112 203 773
- International numbers available
- Or Skype for Business (Lync): SIP:firstname.lastname@example.org