Checklist for Requesting Management Association Conference Travel Funding
- Complete Management Staff Development Request for Funding form.
- Complete PCC Conference Attendance Request Form.
- Attach hotel reservation (If hotel accepts checks, the college can pay one night in advance.)
- Attach flight itinerary (Travel can be paid by individual or college.)
- Attach conference/training registration (Registration can be paid in advance by college.)
- Attach map if driving
- If needed: complete Advanced Payment request form (available at Purchasing and Contact Services in C202)
- Submit forms to respective supervisor for approval (Dean or VP)
- Submit signed forms to Management Association President for signature
- President: Carlos "Tito" Altamirano
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 626-585-3046
- Room: V102
- Wait for Management Association Board approval (within 10 business days of receipt)
- Once approved, forms will be returned. MANAGER IS RESPONSIBLE for submitting forms to MaryLou Tokiyeda in the Purchasing and Contract Services office in C202 (MaryLou can help with booking flights.)
- Complete Conference Expense Report Form and attach copies of request forms and itemized receipts within two weeks of travel completion. No exceptions.
- Submit signed form and all documents to Management Association Treasurer
- Treasurer: Laconia D. Fennessy
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 626-585-7645
- Room: C203
- Once approved, MANAGER IS RESPONSIBLE for submitting forms to Fiscal Services in C203